Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are important for all organizations. How to develop a KPIs set for organization is not an easy job
How you will benefit
- Define measures, metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources.
- List the KPIs that should be used in measuring Human Resources as a function.
- List and calculate the main KPIs that should be used to measure the efficiency of the critical processes in HR.
- Define and calculate the main formulae for evaluating the financial contribution of HR to the organization.
- Define and calculate the employee satisfaction index and use it to measure employee morale.
- Explain employee turnover, its types and the various formulae used to calculate it
Who should attend
Middle to Top Management, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, HR Professional
What you will cover
Module 1: Key Performance Indicators
- The Importance of Measuring
- Measures, Metrics and KPIs: The Main Differences
- Characteristics of Smart KPIs
- Types of KPIs
- Common Mistakes when Using KPIs
Module 2: Organizational KPIs
- Organizational Appeal and Reputation
- Salary Competitiveness
- Human Value Added
- Career Growth
- Absenteeism Rates and Absenteeism Cost
- Employee Morale
Module 3: Financial KPIs
- Return on Human Capital and Labor Cost
- Cost per Hire
- Cost per Trainee
- Opportunity Cost
- Supervisory Ratios
- Compensation and Benefits
Module 4: Process KPIs
- Measuring Efficiency of Recruitment and Selection
- Measuring Effectiveness of Hiring through Forced Ranking
- Using Hurdles per Hire (HPH) to Reduce the Use of 'Wasta' in Selection
- Using Aggregate Yield Ratios and Selection Rates
- Measuring Effectiveness of Appraisal Systems
Module 5: Employee Turnover
- Turnover versus Attrition (Gross and Net Turnover)
- Analyzing Turnover: How Should the Data Be Interpreted?
- Healthy versus Unhealthy Turnover: When Is Turnover Good for the Organization