This practical training program is designed with:
- 16 hours training
- 03 months one-on-one coaching
How you will benefit
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss setting up KPIs and the alignment of KPIs with corporate goals
- Approach the topic of KPI documentation, focusing on calculation formulas and target setting
- Analyzing the process of data gathering and data custodian management
- Discuss integration of systems with software, tools, and dashboards
- Approach the subject of organizational culture and change and the related role of management
- Understand the integration of KPIs with other systems, like the Balanced Scorecard
Who should attend
All Practitioners (Top Management, Middle to First Line Managers) who involve in KPI developing from Corporate to Execution levels. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded RBNC’s Professional Certificate.
What you will cover
Module 1: Balanced Scorecard at Corporate Level
- Balanced Scored vs Strategy Map
- Practice of Balanced Scored and KPIs
- How to develop a KPI
- There are 4 case studies are used in 2 days of training
Module 2: How to Set Goal and KPI for Finance Perspective
- Your expectations about a business as an Investor, Shareholder as Owner/Founder; Shareholder as Employees
- What do we want to achieve in financial goal?
Module 3: How to Set Goal and KPI for Customer Perspective
What value do we need to provide to our customers to achieve financial goal?
Module 4: How to Set Goal and KPI for Internal Perspective
What internal process do we need to provide value to customers to achieve financial goal?
Module 5: How to Set Goal and KPI for People Perspective
- What skills, knowledge, experience of our people to drive internal process to provide value to customers to achieve financial goal?
Module 6: KPI Procedure from Corporate to Execution Levels
- How to facilitate HODs to develop Goal and KPI from Corporate Level
- Guideline of developing KPIs from top to bottom
- How to Implement KPIs and Keep track