Emotional Intelligence is very important for professionals, but how to apply EQ in the workplace is not easy, especially for a management team. RBNC designed this course for Managers to understand the power of Emotional Intelligence in managing themselves and others
How you will benefit
- Understand how emotion underpins performance
- Significantly deepen your self-awareness and EQ impact at work
- Know how to engage in the practical development of EQ
- How to apply EQ in leading others
- How to coach others in EQ
Who should attend
This course of RBNC is for you if you recognize the power of EQ and now want to systematically develop outstanding performance. Practical EQ is for managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and leaders.
What you will cover
Activity #1: Strategy & Direction
- Start working at any organization/company, you need to know a clear direction
- What benefit will you receive if you are clear about company/department/team direction?
- What benefit will you receive if your employees are clear about company/department/team direction?
- What benefit will your employees receive if they are clear about company/department/team direction?
Activity #2: Expecting the Unexpected
- Most of the Risks you have solutions for?
- If you could predict an unexpected why you are stressed with your tasks?
- How to manage yourself with unexpected things?
Activity #3: Music & Working Culture
- To Start working at any organization, we have to understand the culture
- How could you identify the right culture to adjust yourself to adopt?
Activity #4: Understand Personalities
- After understanding direction, and culture, then people are very importance
- How to identify people's characteristic reflexes to his/her decision?
Activity #5: The power of Body Language and Signal
- What body language and signal from your boss make you feel motivated?
- What body language and the signal from your boss make you feel pressure, and demotivate?
- Body language & the signal will impact your staff productivity? If YES, what is your improvement plan to work with team?
Activity #6: Importance Scale
- How much importance do you place on each person’s task?
- How much importance do you place on each person doing the task?
- How to use WHY and HOW to influence?
Activity #7: Make Your Employees Feel Importance
- Why is it important to come up with specific actions for each of your employees?
- What benefit will you receive if you implement these actions?
- What benefit will your employees receive if you implement these actions?
Activity #8: Prejudice & Grateful heart
- What percentage of the time do you engage in critical thinking?
- What percentage of time do you engage in grateful thinking?
- What message are employees most likely receiving from you?
- How could shifting your thought from critical to grateful benefit employees?
- How could shift your thought from critical to grateful benefit the leader?
- If someone prejudices you, how could you overcome it?
Activity #9: Gifts
- Treat your employee as a gift. What do they give to the workplace?
- Who was the most difficult person to list gifts or attributes for and why?
- Who was the easiest person to list gifts or attributes for and why?
Activity #10: Put Yourself in other Shoes
- Tight shoes and loose shoes, What do you feel?
- What advantages and disadvantages if you put too much pressure on employees?
- What advantage and disadvantage if you are so easy to employee?
Activity #11: Window and Inspiring Words
- Different people have a different ways to interact with each other
- Same meaning but there are so many ways to express your thought. Why do we have to criticize our employees if not necessary?